javamonkey
insights into the world of caffeinated monkeys
The current mood of ghandi5569@hotmail.com at www.imood.com

Saturday, September 25, 2010  

Things I've Learned From Cosmo

Deer--those cute not-so-little critters that live in my backyard, the things that produce venison, the animals that are constantly found along country roads as road kill because they kamikaze your car--masturbate. Thanks, Cosmo, for that little factoid. It's been eating at my brain all week.

While Baldric is all cracked out because he's chasing down a moth, I figured I should update my blog. People, I will be back on the East Coast from October 8th through the 24th. Itinerary thus far: land late on the 8th at BWI, dinner on the 9th at 6 pm at Schula's Grill and Crab House in H-town, hitting Wonderbook in Frederick and Hagerstown at some point, back to BWI on Tuesday the 12th to drop Kansas Ben off for his flight, then up to Vermont for school the 13th through the 22nd, and flying out early on the 24th from BWI. Oh, yeah. Kansas Ben is coming East with me. Come to dinner. Meet the boy.

And in other fun news, work is the pit of suck. Most folks are familiar with the various tales of jackassery that is the new boss (he started last year), but it gets better. The organization where I work is funded through donations from private businesses, the county government and the city government. The city, which had been our largest donor, has decided this year to cut our funding by 80%. Without notice or warning. Considering that my boss, who makes three times as much money as I do, got a 10% raise, plus a fundraising bonus equal to 10% of his salary (based on grant applications that I authored and submitted), will probably not be amenable to taking a pay cut, I don't think I'll be employed much longer. Which is actually quite okay with me, as other plans have been made, and I haven't really been happy working there for the past year. Announcements will be made when I'm back East, so really, I'm trying to stress the importance for you to come to dinner. (And let me know you'll be there, so I can give the restaurant an accurate reservation, please.)

posted by jaime | 10:06 PM
0 comments
artichokes
Those Other Internet Crackwhores
Not An Original Monkey
Princess Francheska Ronaldi, Demigoddess of Small Woodland Creatures Who Are Horny
The Goddess at the Crossroads
The Crossroads
The Lack of Elvin Ears Makes Me Sad
Can Pants Be Sexier?
King of the Slackers
She Intimidates Me In A Good Way
It's a Katie!
It's a Becky!
Everyone Else Is Doing It
He's Got A Big Gay Pony
Proof That Kansas Exists
Fetish Faerie
Ketchup Tits
Her Fingers Are Weird-Looking
Soon To Be Minion of Satan
Your Local Bacchus
Google